The Systems page enables you to connect the systems in which you store data, to the portal. When a consumer makes a request for personal data, these systems are scanned, and the data found is displayed for you to review and edit.
To add a new system:
- In the top-right corner, click Add A New System.
- In the Select System Type page, select a system type.
If the system type you selected is not supported, request to be notified when this changes.
- Click Next.
- In the Register System page, enter a unique system name.
- From the drop-down list, select a department or departments to which the system belongs.
- Select the profile.
- Click Sign In and enter your username and password for this system.
The system runs a connection test. If the connection test fails, a Connection Error message appears on the screen.
- If the connection succeeds, click Add System.
Updated 3 months ago